We are looking for an IS Director to join the NASL Leadership Team!
You will be responsible for developing and championing an industry leading IS System that helps us to differentiate ourselves, including a CRM, HRIS, WMS, TMS, and any other leading technology into our current Epicor ERP system.
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on “roll up your sleeves” leader who seeks an opportunity to build the Information Services function in a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial, private equity-backed organization, who is able to:
- Balance tactical and strategic duties daily.
- Build an IS infrastructure capable of scaling to support our planned growth.
- Create a world class IS system across all functions of the business
A little more information to help you determine if this role is for you:
- Energized by new and exciting technologies – Are you looking forward to learning about and integrating new technologies to push our business forward?
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit – Are you eager to be a part of building an organization? Are you energized by the challenges and opportunities of Green Fielding and M&A?
- Excellent communication skills – Are you calm under pressure? Do you enjoy thinking about how to best engage your audience?
- Proven project management experience – Can you work backwards from a desired outcome to develop a clear work plan? Do you forecast and manage risks? Do you think about how to best leverage and motivate stakeholders?
- Strong technical background – Are you experienced with Epicor ERP version E10 specifically and look forward to improving and training on best-in-class usage?
Creating a Best in Class IS System
- Accountable for the implementation of system modifications and expansions, new systems, and releases.
- Maintains a high-level understanding of Epicor, HRIS, CRM and web functionality and works with end-users to ensure the functionality is utilized where necessary.
- Manage assigned IT projects to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope of project.
- Responsiveness and availability to address “system down” and other high-priority issues. After-hours /on-call support required as needed.
Supporting our Growth
- Maintains new solutions within the ERP system, including but not limited to; create/maintain dashboards, customizations, reports, BAQ’s, process flow, module recommendation and implementations.
- Works with department leaders to analyze and document business processes to improve ERP functionality.
- Develops and implements the IT budget.
- Make recommendations and appropriate implementation strategies for strategic growth.
Long Term Solutions and Cutting-Edge Technology
- Perform research on upgrades to hardware and software and recommend ROI for improved services on all IT & IS System platforms when necessary.
- Works under the direction of the VP of Finance and President to provide support to executive, manufacturing, operations, marketing, sales, and finance teams.
- Serves as an escalation point for support personnel and assists with determining whether a system change, or configuration is needed to resolve issues.
- Manages, monitors, maintains, and supports Epicor system and aligns all networked platforms (HRIS, CRM, Web and lead generation) into fully integrated solution for internal and external customers.
To apply please send your resume and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org